Toddler Care Program
Toddler Care Program at our Daycare Facility
Toddlers require just as much love and attention as all other young children. Each day is a brand new adventure for toddlers. They are faced with new challenges around every bend! For this very reason, we can ensure that our toddler program will focus on nurturing the toddlers towards phycisal development such as crawling, walking and general motor skills, engaging them in exciting activities both individually and with other toddlers, and helping along their social skills.
When you choose our daycare, you and your toddler becomes part of our large, loving family! Choosing your toddler’s care provider is one of the most important decisions that a parent can make. We want to ensure you that our toddler care program is superior in educational services, nurturing activities, gross motor skills, and providing an excellent learning environment for all of our young ones.
Why Choose Our Toddler Care Program?
- Our toddler daycare encompasses educational activities that procure the development of early childhood development from 18 months to 2.5 years.
- We give lots of hugs, cuddles, kisses and snuggles!
- We put family first, and both your toddler and you become our family.
- Safety and cleanliness are essential. Toddlers can be very messy! We make sure the clean up. We also make sure they have lots of monitored “freedoms” in a completely safe environment.
- We treat each toddler with individual care and nurture them with a trained staff of skilled care providers.
- We encourage parents to stay involved and provide incomparable communication about our toddler care with each parent.
- We are selective about choosing our child care providers. All of our staff receives ongoing training so that they are always at the top of infant care education and nurturing.
- We offer convenient choices to help assist with your busy schedules.
Little Stars – 2 ½ years to 3 years
Our toddler rooms are influenced by the philosophy of many developmentally appropriate theorists including Maria Montessori and the Reggio Emila program. “Follow the child” which offers a prepared environment in which the child directed curriculum allows the children to individually choose the activities in which they are interested. Activities that promote gross motor, fine motor, literacy, music, art, dramatic play and sensory development are available throughout the day.
Little Tigers – 3 years to 4 years
In order to become a lifelong learner, children must interact with their physical and social environments and interpret their experiences of them. Classroom structure and curriculum take into account the developmental stage of each child.Our center firmly believes in the guidelines established by the National Association for the Education of the Young Child for Best Practice and implements them into your child’s daily activities. We also are familiar with the Ohio Content Standards for kindergarten and incorporate those standards into your child’s day.
Toddler Care Services
We treat each toddler with the care that best suits him or her. All of our meals are nutritious and filling.
Toddler activities include, but are not limited to:
- Motor skill activities
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Social skill development
- Encouraging the toddlers to share with one another
- Monitoring daily activity response
- Development of language
- Educational creative activities
- Cognitive Growth
Contact Milestones Learning Center for your Toddler Care
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions concerning our daycare facility. We are more than happy to meet with you in person during a tour or discuss over the phone all questions you may have. After all, your infant is the most precious little being in the world!
Contact your local Milestones Learning Center branch for more information about toddler care. Fill out our request form! We are so happy to make you part of our family!