Toddler Care in Delaware Ohio
Toddler Care Program in Delaware ohio
Toddlers require just as much love and attention as all other young children. Each day is a brand new adventure for toddlers. They are faced with new challenges around every bend! For this very reason, we can ensure that our toddler program will focus on nurturing the toddlers towards phycisal development such as crawling, walking and general motor skills, engaging them in exciting activities both individually and with other toddlers, and helping along their social skills. If you have a toddler in need of a daycare facility, then contact Milestones Delaware Ohio today.
When you choose our toddler care center in Delaware Ohio, you and your toddler becomes part of our large, loving family! Choosing your toddler’s care provider is one of the most important decisions that a parent can make. We want to ensure you that our toddler care program is superior in educational services, nurturing activities, gross motor skills, and providing an excellent learning environment for all of our young ones.
Why Choose Our Delaware Ohio Toddler Care Program?
- Our toddler daycare encompasses educational activities that procure the development of early childhood development from 18 months to 2.5 years.
- We give lots of hugs, cuddles, kisses and snuggles!
- We put family first, and both your toddler and you become our family.
- Safety and cleanliness are essential. Toddlers can be very messy! We make sure the clean up. We also make sure they have lots of monitored “freedoms” in a completely safe environment.
- We treat each toddler with individual care and nurture them with a trained staff of skilled care providers.
- We encourage parents to stay involved and provide incomparable communication about our toddler care with each parent.
- We are selective about choosing our child care providers. All of our staff receives ongoing training so that they are always at the top of infant care education and nurturing.
- We offer convenient choices to help assist with your busy schedules.
Toddler care in Delaware Ohio for 2 ½ years to 3 years
Our toddler rooms are influenced by the philosophy of many developmentally appropriate theorists including Maria Montessori and the Reggio Emila program. “Follow the child” which offers a prepared environment in which the child directed curriculum allows the children to individually choose the activities in which they are interested. Activities that promote gross motor, fine motor, literacy, music, art, dramatic play and sensory development are available throughout the day.
Toddler care in Delaware Ohio for 3 years to 4 years
In order to become a lifelong learner, children must interact with their physical and social environments and interpret their experiences of them. Classroom structure and curriculum take into account the developmental stage of each child.Our center firmly believes in the guidelines established by the National Association for the Education of the Young Child for Best Practice and implements them into your child’s daily activities. We also are familiar with the Ohio Content Standards for kindergarten and incorporate those standards into your child’s day.
Toddler Care Services
We treat each toddler with the care that best suits him or her. All of our meals are nutritious and filling. Parents are happy with our toddler care program in Delaware Ohio.
Toddler activities include, but are not limited to:
- Motor skill activities
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Social skill development
- Encouraging the toddlers to share with one another
- Monitoring daily activity response
- Development of language
- Educational creative activities
- Cognitive Growth
Meet the Director of Toddler Care [Delaware OH]
Director of Milestones Learning Center of Delaware OH
About LuAnn Pusateri
My name is LuAnn Pusateri. I am an Ohio State graduate with a degree in Family Relations and Human Development. I have been in the field of Early Childhood Education since graduating college. My previous experiences include caring for children ages six weeks to five years of age as well as being a Director for the past ten years. I am excited to care for your children and share amazing experiences with them during their early years.
My Duties as an Toddler Care Director in Delaware Ohio
As an toddler care and daycare director, I assist staff with caring for and teaching children. I supervise and lead staffs in the Delaware Ohio toddler care center. I oversee daily activities, design curriculums, and prepare budgets. I am also responsible for all aspects of Milestones Learning Center's toddler Care program in Delaware Ohio. Schedule an appointment for a tour of our toddler care center and I will be happy to show you around!
Contact Milestones Learning Center for Toddler Care in Delaware Ohio
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions concerning our daycare facility. We are more than happy to meet with you in person during a tour or discuss over the phone all questions you may have. After all, your infant is the most precious little being in the world!
Call us at (740) 363-2000 to schedule a tour or fill out our request form! We are so happy to make you part of our family!