School Age Program
School Age Child Care Program at our Daycare Facility
School Age children are very active, curious, and eager to learn. They are much more cooperative and able to develop close friendships with their peers. Their desire to be independent and assume responsibility makes them truly delightful little individuals. Curriculum exposure includes a variety of opportunities designed to meet the individual learning needs of each child.
When you choose our daycare, you and your school age child becomes part of our large, loving family! Choosing your care provider is one of the most important decisions that a parent can make. We want to ensure you that our school age care program is superior in educational services, nurturing activities, gross motor skills, and providing an excellent learning environment for all of our young ones.
Why Choose Our School Age Child Care Program?
- Our school age daycare encompasses educational activities that procure the development of early childhood development from 5 years old to 8th grade.
- We put family first, and both your school age and you become our family.
- Safety and cleanliness are essential. We also make sure they have lots of monitored “freedoms” in a completely safe environment. At this age, children tend to have better control over their individual behaviors.
- We treat each school age with individual care and nurture them with a trained staff of skilled care providers.
- We encourage parents to stay involved and provide incomparable communication about our school age care with each parent.
- We are selective about choosing our child care providers. All of our staff receives ongoing training so that they are always at the top of school age care education and nurturing.
- We offer convenient choices to help assist with your busy schedules.
School Age Child Care Services
We treat each school age with the care that best suits him or her. All of our meals are nutritious and filling.
School age activities include, but are not limited to:
- Motor skill activities
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Developing sense of self
- Social skill development
- Developing sense of community
- Monitoring daily activity response
- Problem solving
- Development of language
- Educational creative activities
- Cognitive Growth
Contact Milestones Learning Center for School Age Child Care
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions concerning our daycare facility. We are more than happy to meet with you in person during a tour or discuss over the phone all questions you may have. After all, your child is the most precious little being in the world!
Contact us today! Call your local Milestones Learning Center branch and schedule a tour or fill out our request form! We are so happy to make you part of our family!